Liliana Rossi, Ph.D.
Liliana joined Catholic Charities in 1983 as the Program Coordinator of what was then called the Mission Recreation Project. For 26 years, she was the Program Director at Mission Day Care, a program she founded that was the pre-curser of Maureen & Craig Sullivan Youth Services where she currently focuses on child development. As an experienced family therapist, Liliana also maintains a private practice.
Community and Professional Involvement
- Board Member, San Francisco Children’s Council
- Board Member, California Children’s Hope
- Board Member, Mission Neighborhood Center
- Board Member, San Francisco Latino Coalition
- Latino Issues Advisory Committee, San Francisco District Attorney’s Office
- Teaching Degree, Escuela Normal Nacional de Lenguas Vivas, Buenos Aires
- Second Degree, Universidad de Buenos Aires Argentina
- Education Degree, University of Michigan
- MA, Psychology, Universidad de Buenos Aires Argentina
- Ph.D, with honors, Stanford University