Mission Access Point
Mission Access Point provides assessment and intake services for families and individuals for entry into shelter and housing program placement.
Catholic Charities has operated multiple programs geared towards ending family homelessness for over 25 years. Over the years, we have adapted our services to ensure that we are meeting the needs of San Francisco’s homeless families. We are excited to continue to support the community by participating in the Coordinated Entry System (CES).
Services available at Catholic Charities Mission Access Point:
- Homeless Prevention Services: Homelessness Prevention staff are on-site to assist with intakes and assessments for eligibility for rental assistance and applications.
- Housing Stability: Assessment and linkage to legal referrals for housing and employment barriers.
- Housing problem solving: Case managers work with clients to problem-solve options and opportunities for housing.
- Shelter and housing program placement: Case managers will assist clients with determining eligibility for shelter and housing placement.
- On-site childcare: Childcare is available for clients during their meetings with case managers at the Access Point.
Location: 2871 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
- Monday through Friday: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Last Thursday of the month: 7:00 am to 12:00 pm
Contact: 415 972 1281
In the News