The Youth Club offers year-round programming. Providing a safe, structured, enriching environment for our youth is at the core of our program.
After-School Program (5 days per week)
- 45 Registered 2nd – 5th Graders
- Homework support
- Enrichment – STEM activities
- Recreational activities
- Arts and crafts
- Daily reading support time
- Access to 1:1 academic support
Summer Program (6 weeks, 5 days per week, 8 am to 5 p.m)
- 60 registered 3rd – 5th graders
- Reading, writing, and math support to combat the “Summer Slide”
- Access to 1:1 technology skills training
- Recreational activities daily
- Field trips
- Weekly swimming at Belle Haven Pool
- Access to enrichment activities, such as gardening, cooking, art, photography, etc.
To learn more about Youth Club programs, email Program Director, Amy Hafter.