Most Holy Rosary Chapel Resumes Indoor Sunday Mass
Welcome to Most Holy Rosary Chapel
Most Holy Rosary Chapel celebrates weekly indoor Sunday Mass at 9:45 AM. Online Seat Reservations and completion of the Informed Consent Form are required for each attendee before each Sunday Mass due to current COVID-19 restrictions. We will continue to follow public health and safety guidelines and adjust as advised by the CDC, Archdiocese of San Francisco, Catholic Charities, California and Marin County Health Departments, mindful that coronavirus cases are still surging nationally.
Most Holy Rosary Chapel
St. Vincent’s School for Boys Campus
One St. Vincent Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903
Sunday Mass 9:45 AM
Presider: Monsignor Harry Schlitt, Archdiocese of San Francisco
SAFETY Protocols for Mass During COVID-19
- Stay home if you have a fever or other symptoms.
- Wear a face mask at all times during Mass.
- Use hand sanitizer before entering and upon exiting Mass.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart at all times.
- Families living together may sit together.
- During the distribution of Holy Communion please ensure there are at least 6 feet between you and the person behind and in front of you.
- Immediately upon receiving Holy Communion, resume the proper placement of your mask, and return to your seat.
- For the safety of all, please exit directly at the conclusion of Mass.
For those who may not feel comfortable attending Mass indoors, or those who are unable to make reservations because we’ve reached capacity, a number of online Masses are available to you, including Monsignor Harry Schlitt’s Weekly TV Mass, which you may access at any time at FatherHarry.org.
We celebrate Sunday Mass in the spirit of love, peace, and solidarity with each other and all of God’s creation.
For more information about Most Holy Rosary Chapel, please email HRChapel@CatholicCharitiesSF.org.
Seat Reservations & Informed Consent
Easily complete the Informed Consent with your seat reservation(s) below. Your seat reservation indicates that you have read and agreed to the Informed Consent. Seating is limited according to Marin County guidelines and reservations are required before each Sunday Mass.
Thursday Thanksgiving Mass
- November 26, 2020
Weekly Sunday offerings at Most Holy Rosary Chapel support Chapel operations and social services to at-risk youth residing at Catholic Charities St. Vincent’s School for Boys.
You may make your Sunday offering in several ways:
- Online here
- Text Chapel to 76278 (address the text to 76278 and type "Chapel" in the body of the text)
- Mail your offering to:
Most Holy Rosary Chapel
Catholic Charities St. Vincent's School for Boys
One St. Vincent Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
Thank you for supporting the Most Holy Rosary Chapel community.