Caritas Creek Virtual Retreat Program
- Join the Caritas Creek team as they use a scientific lens to explore the redwood forest ecosystem investigating the miracle of God’s creation!
- Our distance learning team is presenting a five-part virtual Caritas style retreat.
- Each 60 minute lesson will include a combination of video of our staff filmed in our beautiful 215 acre redwood forest and a live interactive online format.
- Students will use interactive tools to participate in lessons.
- This curriculum will feature connections to Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), the Caritas Creek themes: New Discoveries, Connections, Community, Power, Equality, and Change as well as messaging from Pope Francis’ Encyclicals, Laudato Si and Fratelli tutti.
- We will bring the fun of CYO Camp to your classroom through “campy” activities, songs and games.
- All programing will be rooted in the mission of Caritas Creek: to deepen student’s connection to Self, Others, Nature and God. Our goal is to make science and Faith Formation fun!